GovFlex is the Government Freelance Exchange. It is the next generation digital marketplace designed specifically for providing a broad range of highly specialized professional and high-demand operational services to government agencies and contractors. The GovFlex platform focuses exclusively on services. Our E-Commerce platform was designed and built to deliver effective results, ease-of-use, and compliance, while saving time and money. GovFlex represents the future of work for Gig Economy tasks and projects in the government sector.
- GovFlex is a competitive marketplace that does not use FedBid-like reverse auction techniques.
- GovFlex does not provide for bid decrements to enable lower bids each time a reduction is offered.
- Typically GovFlex projects involve specialized and/or high-demand talent, which often involve our clients selecting offers based upon best value vs. lowest price.
- GovFlex requirements are generally less commoditized and typically more specialized.
- GovFlex is integrated with government data sources, SAM, FedBizOps and grants.gov in a way that leverages data to provide more concise matching to consultants, experts and independent workers.
- GovFlex provides 24/7 virtual and personal customer success support vs. FedBid on-site support.
- FedBid provides a heavier focus on products vs. services.
- GovFlex offers a complete range of professional, expert and operational services vs. FedBid day-to-day services
- GovFlex fee is identified separately while FedBid fee is included in the seller’s award price.
- GovFlex and FedBid are both online competitive marketplaces connecting buyers and sellers.
- Streamlined processes save time and money.
- Buyer’s control price and selection based upon their specifications.
- Both provide algorithm-driven secure interfaces.
- Both provide U.S.-based service, support and training.
- Each accepts convenient credit card, check or ACH payment